Preview Internet Course Syllabus’ for:
eMarketing4us Internet Marketing Courses
- What You Need to Know BEFORE You Build a Website
- Best Practices for Building a Website
- Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO Optimization)
- Get SEO Backlinks (Free backlinks, backlink checker, Google backlinks)
- How to Implement Effective eMail Marketing Campaigns and Build eMail List
- How to Effectively Use Facebook to Grow Your Business
- Getting Started with LinkedIn – The Premiere Business-to-Business Social Media Networking Platform
- How to Create an Awesome Demo Video for Your Business
Videos Rule.Â If your company’s website doesn’t have them, you are missing out on an awesome way of communicating with your customers. Videos are an easy and dynamic way of letting folks know about your products or services and they can mean the difference between a lookie-loo and actual sales.
- Web Copyrighting That Works
Online the user is in charge. If they cannot understand what your website is about or what your offer is, they will quickly leave. Your online copy plays then, an essential role in grabbing the user’s attention and keeping them interested.Â Yet writing for the web is different to writing for print and other media.There are different considerations when it comes to language, style, layout and content. You have to understand how to develop an effective ‘tone of voice’ and how to move the online reader through your site. This engaging, practical training course will show you how and help demystify online copywriting. This course will demonstrate how to build persuasive web pages that demand attention and engage with the user.Â You will learnÂ – through a combination of theory and examples -Â how to craft successful digital copy from scratch right through the drafting and editing stages.
- Start-Up Secrets: Â How to Start a Business
This is a course that teaches entrepreneurs and want-to-be entrepreneurs how to start and grow their business. This course follows a step-by-step process to starting a business.
- Lean Startup
Lean Startup is a new, field-tested philosophy that provides you with a toolset to minimize failure and increase your chances of success. Learn why hundreds of companies, from financial services companies like Wealthfront to social companies like IMVU to large corporations such as Intuit, are using this revolutionary technique.Â